Chartered membership status (CITP) and other Chartered registrations
CITP, CEng, IEng, CSci
- How do I decide if Chartered membership is right for me?
- Which Chartered status should I choose?
- How do I become a Chartered member?
- What does it cost to apply for CITP status?
- Who can support my CITP application?
- Can I view a sample of the CITP Breadth of Knowledge test?
- Will I get a refund if my application for CITP status is not successful?
- How do I re-validate my CITP Certificate of Current Competence?
- I have a Certificate of Current Competence which is running out soon/has run out, how do I renew it?
- My membership has lapsed, can I reinstate my CITP status?
- How do I become an assessor for Chartered applications?
- What is Engineering Council CPD?
- Why do I need to do CPD for my Engineering Council registration?
- I am a retired Member; does the new Engineering Council CPD Policy apply to me?
- I am taking a career break - do I need to continue with Engineering Council CPD?
- I belong to another professional institution which has also asked me to carry out Engineering Council CPD activities, is this acknowledged by BCS?
- How long will it take to record my Engineering Council CPD activities?