Once your candidates have been registered on the Approved Centre Forum you can download them onto the ATLAS Cloud Platform.
To do this follow these steps
- Login to ATLAS Cloud as an Administrator
- Click on the folder you want to put your candidates in.
- Go to the ‘members’ tab
- Click ‘BCS Candidate Download’ at the bottom
- Now select your qualification
- Then click ‘download all candidates.
- Wait approximately a minute.
- Your candidates will appear in the folder.
If your candidates do not download, please check the following:
- They’ve been downloaded before in another folder.
To check: search one of their BCS ID’s in the search bar at the top.
- Registered your candidates on the ACF for the wrong qualification or non-enrolled product.
To check: run a centre report on the Approved Centre Forum (ACF) and look what qualification they are enrolled on. If it’s a non-enrolled product you may need to purchase more registration licences.
- Not registered your candidates on the ACF correctly.
To check: go to the ACF > Ordering and Admin > Unused Registrations to make sure you used the registrations.