I have failed my Professional Certifications examination, how can I arrange a re-sit?

If you have taken an exam with BCS you will just need to book the exam in the same way as before via the website. If your exam was taken with a third party such as Pearson VUE or an accredited training provider please contact them directly to arrange a re-sit. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.