Anyone has the right to complain if they have concerns about a product or service we have provided. All complaints must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and contain the following information:
- The reason(s) for the complaint.
- The date and location of the course/exam.
- Any names of the people you have dealt with so far, and any previous correspondence with your training provider (if applicable).
- Supporting documentation (if applicable).
- Pertinent information relating to the grounds for the complaint.
If you have a complaint about your accredited training organisation or a third party exam provider please contact them in the first instance and follow their candidate complaints procedure. If you are unsatisfied with their response you have the right to escalate your complaint to BCS, please refer to the BCS Complaints policy for further information.