As a member you can use post nominal letters to evidence your commitment and your professionalism.
Associate member AMBCS
Professional Member MBCS
If you hold any professional registrations awarded by BCS you can also use the appropriate postnominal:
- Chartered IT Professional CITP
- Register of IT Technicians RITTech
- Chartered Engineer CEng
- Incorporated Engineer IEng
- Practitioner FEDIPPract
- Senior Practitioner FEDIPSenPract
- Advanced Practitioner FEDIPAdvPract
- Lead Practitioner FEDIPLeadPract
Members are encouraged to use their designatory letters whenever appropriate.
Normally membership postnominals, AMBCS, MBCS or FBCS should appear after decorations, degrees and chartered letters.
Mr Frank James MBE FBCS
Mr Frank James MBE BSc (Hon) CITP MBCS
Mr Frank James MBE MSc CITP CEng MBCS
Mr Frank James MBE MSc CEng MBCS MIET