Which Chartered status should I choose?

We offer CITP, CEng and CSci Chartered statuses. Which one (or more) that is appropriate for you depends on your academic qualifications, work experience and specialism.

Please see for full details

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.